- How To Sit With Gratitude.5 ways to start your journey with Gratitude.
- Coping With Loneliness and Stepping Out of Your Comfort ZoneWe all deal with loneliness at one point in our life. Step out of your comfort zone and take this time to do what you’ve always wanted to do, be you!
- It’s Time To Make A Change–Start Defining Your Life By Who You Are, Not What You DoIn today’s employment, the job titles are so easily adjusted and constructed and positions are always adapting and changing. Create a position you think your skills can be beneficial for and reach out to that dream company.
- To The Apartment That Changed MeI sit here in my partially empty living room, reflecting on the past year and a half and everything that has happened since I’ve lived in this apartment. When I moved in, I moved in pretending to be happy, and pretending to be okay. This was my first apartment on my own in quite sometime …
- –Why Not Learn All You Can About You — Taking Advantage Of Your Extended HealthIf you know me or have read my previous articles, you’d know that I love to see Doctors and Therapists of all types; Massage, Osteopath, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Physiologists, Counsellors and even a Meditation Therapists. I believe we all deserve the right to learn as much knowledge as we can about ourselves, inside and out. …
The short and sweet reason to why I decided to start my blog…
I never do anything half assed and since, what seems like the most transitional period in my life, why not add some more ownership.
I’m not doing this to try to become a social media guru or “instal-famous”, this site is merely for myself to feel creative, express why and how I decided to quit the booze, and to get people talking about our society and its heavy focus on and around alcohol.
I can’t say this is going to be interesting, amusing or educational, but I can say that it’ll truly be me and how I was affect by the restaurant industry, social realms and my anxiety. The good and the bad and everything in-between, the learning, the struggles, the changes and the outlook.
Since my “Sober” journey has begun, I’ve lost friends, gained friends and reconnected with old friends. All who have an insane amount of motivation, support and love. I hope this motivates, gives hope and gets people talking.
So sit back, get your granny glasses on and lets talk about some serious shit.